[Geany] Plugin keybindings support in SVN

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Thu Mar 13 15:21:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

>  Although the usual way using PLUGIN_KEY_GROUP requires a fixed number
>  of keybindings, it should be possible to set any number by
>  declaring plugin_key_group[] yourself and initializing it in init().

Cool, it worked.

Now I can change the maximum number of key bindings
from 5 to 1,073,741,824 :-)

(Actually I think 10 should be enough)

Only one other problem - if the plugin has no keys assigned,
just declaring plugin_key_group[1] still causes the name to
appear in the Preferences window, even though it doesn't
have any entries below it.  Maybe prefs.c::init_keybindings()
should skip adding the name when group->count is zero ?

Thanks,
 - Jeff