[Geany] Column mode editing

chuck ctl at xxxxx
Tue Mar 11 18:46:38 UTC 2008

No  My patch does not break it.

You can still paste a rectangular chunk and it works just as before.

But if a rectangular selection is active and a single, non-block string
of text is in the clipboard, it will only paste in the first line of the
rectangular selection.  This is just as it is now.

What I was saying is that it would be nice if the single item of text
that had been previously Copied or Cut would be replicated on every line
of the rectangular selection.  That is the extension of column mode that
I think would make it complete.

chuck