[Geany] Find in files -> exclude version control dirs

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Mar 7 13:30:37 UTC 2008

From: http://www.gnu.org/software/grep/devel.html
"The latest stable release of GNU grep is "2.5.1a"."

But maybe this page is out of date?

> But you're right, it probably still isn't available to everyone.

I did a quick RPM search:
http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=grep

It seems only Mandriva devel, OpenPKG and OpenSuSE (not SuSE) have 2.5.2
or later (although rpmfind isn't the best way of checking this ;-)).

Regards,
Nick