[Geany] Find in files -> exclude version control dirs

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Mar 5 12:58:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 13:34:03 +0100
Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:29:51 +0000, Nick Treleaven
> <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > For SVN, I use:
> > --exclude=*.svn-base
>
> It would be cool if this is selectable in Geany, so that I don't have
> to manually add that to the extra options each day...

Geany remembers the extra options, and although you may want to use
different options for different things, you should be able to leave
the --exclude option there with no ill effects.

It's true that it would be nice to have a specific text entry for files
to include though, e.g. *.h.

Regards,
Nick