[Geany] Some notes on Geanys project management

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Mar 3 20:02:44 UTC 2008

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:02:58 +0000 (UTC), Joerg Desch
<joerg.desch at googlemail.com> wrote:

> As mentioned in my previous posting, I have spent some time to try 0.13 new
> project features. While starting to test, I've found to smaller glitches.
>
> * vcdiff: if the CVS access uses SSH, the passphrase entry is invible. If I
>   call geany from the shell, I'm able to enter the passphrase there.
CVS is old and there are lots of newer and better SCMs out there ;-).
SSH with pubkey authentication is encouraged because it's much more
convenient, more secure and easy to set up.

> * one last thing for now ;-)  My old Laptop has a screen resolution of
>   1024x768. It would be great to have icons instead of text as lables for
>   the tabs of the sidebar.
Any ideas for icons to be used?