[Geany] Custom build commands

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Mar 3 13:26:29 UTC 2008

On 01 Mar 2008 09:11:14 +0000
"P.J.G. Long" <pjgl2 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Feb 29 2008, Nick Treleaven wrote:
>
> >I haven't used MS VC++ (I used to use Delphi years ago), but I'd like
> >some improvements to make building with different options easier. I
> >don't think we'll add any Makefile generation support to the core of
> >Geany, but things like remembering the Build Custom commands would be
> >good, perhaps stored with the project.

BTW I meant Make Custom (not Build Custom, it doesn't exist ;-)).

>  I think that would be an excellent addition, possibly with a
> selectable list. e.g. the standard build icon calls the currently
> selected.

I'll add it to the TODO list, a selectable menu would be useful. The
Make command would do the currently selected action. The current toolbar
button is for the Compile command, so probably we also need one for the
Make command.

Regards,
Nick