[Geany] Creating QT4 tag files (was: Re: (no subject))

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Jun 30 13:54:34 UTC 2008

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:32:17 -0400, djo0012 - <djo0012 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

Hi,

> I would like to know how to create a tag list for the Qt4 librairy.
> I've read in the manual and I came to that exemple:
> CFLAGS=`pkg-config --cflags libgnomeui-2.0` geany -g gnomeui.c.tags
> \ /usr/include/libgnomeui-2.0/gnome.h there I block to configure the
> cflags for Qt4 thanks for your helpJonatan

Find the attached script as a starting point.
It's probably not the best solution but it seems to work, at least it
creates a 600KB tags file on my system. You probably need to tweak it a
little bit to fit your needs.