[Geany] LaTeX tools makeindex bibtex

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Jun 16 14:03:01 UTC 2008

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:37:47 -0000 (UTC)
"Frank Lanitz" <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, June 16, 2008 12:59 pm, Adrovane Kade wrote:
> > Yes, now that I know more about the plugin model, I can see that you
> > are right. A plugin with this features would be really nice.
>
> Can you explain a bit more detailed, what you are thinking about?

I was thinking about a plugin that allows the user to add a number of
commands to run, usually ones that would use the current document's
filename. So the user could set commands like bibtex "%f" or touch "%f"
or just system-config-date or anything else they like. The plugin could
show the commands in a Tools->Commands menu. It could also set
configurable keybindings for each command dynamically, like the Lua
plugin does.

Regards,
Nick