[Geany] LaTeX tools makeindex bibtex

Adrovane Kade adrovane at xxxxx
Mon Jun 16 12:59:56 UTC 2008

Yes, now that I know more about the plugin model, I can see that you
are right. A plugin with this features would be really nice. I'm so
sorry I can't directly contribute with this effort, because I'm not
really a C developer. :-(

Regards,
Adrovane.

2008/6/16 Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>:
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:45:26 +0200
> Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

>> Instead of adding even more very special cases for LaTeX, I'd like
>> to remove the special code and make it as every other filetype.
>
> I think this is best also.

>> There is already a GeanyLatex plugin which adds some more
>> functionality, maybe it can be extend to provide better build commands
>> for special LaTeX needs and we can remove the special code from
>> Geany's core to keep it cleaner.
>
> Yes, or maybe even a plugin that just adds extra command items to run
> (if anyone wants to write it ;-)).
>
> Regards,
> Nick

"As a remedy to life in society I would suggest the big city.
Nowadays, it is the only desert within our means." (Albert Camus)