[Geany] Unable to compile Geanyprj (no member named 'get_cur_idx')

Harold Aling geany at xxxxx
Tue Jul 22 07:46:27 UTC 2008

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:04:20 -0000 (UTC), "Frank Lanitz"
<frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> On Mon, July 21, 2008 11:28 am, Harold Aling wrote:
>>
>> Dear Geany-devs,
>>
>> I like Geany and I especially like the fast pace of improvements and
>> addition of cool features! What I don't like  is that the plugin API
> seems
>> to change quite often and thus breaks my most favorite plugin:
> geanyprj...
>> ;(
>
> you are using svn version of Geany ;)
>
>> Can somebody help me with getting geanyprj to compile again?
>
> Will try to update svn version of plugin to current plugin API this
> evening.

It looks like you've done your homework just perfectly! ;)

Happy geanyprj user again! ;)

Thank you very, very much!

-H-