[Geany] Unable to compile Geanyprj (no member named 'get_cur_idx')

Harold Aling geany at xxxxx
Mon Jul 21 11:28:40 UTC 2008

Dear Geany-devs,

I like Geany and I especially like the fast pace of improvements and
addition of cool features! What I don't like  is that the plugin API seems
to change quite often and thus breaks my most favorite plugin: geanyprj...
;(

Can somebody help me with getting geanyprj to compile again?

The error:

<...>
geanyprj.c: In function 'reload_project':
geanyprj.c:55: error: 'struct DocumentFuncs' has no member named
'get_cur_idx'
geanyprj.c:63: error: 'project' undeclared (first use in this function)
geanyprj.c:63: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
geanyprj.c:63: error: for each function it appears in.)
geanyprj.c: At top level:
geanyprj.c:121: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__'
before 'geany_callbacks'
geanyprj.c: In function 'plugin_init':
geanyprj.c:133: error: invalid type argument of '->'
geanyprj.c: In function 'plugin_cleanup':
geanyprj.c:149: error: invalid type argument of '->'
geanyprj.c:155: error: 'project' undeclared (first use in this function)

-tnx!-

Harold.