[Geany] Problems with snippets

Glenn Ambrose glennambrose at xxxxx
Sun Jul 13 09:49:18 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm running Ubuntu 8.04 and have recently installed Geany 0.13. For the first day that I used it every thing worked fine including the snippets but since then no luck. I checked Keyboard shortcuts and Complete snippet is still Tab. The geany.conf has complete_snippet=true but if type something like 'if' then <Tab> then all I get is, if followed by a Tab.

Can you suggest how I can get the snippets working

Thanks
Glenn

ps. If this message appears more than once it was because I didn't subscribe properly.