[Geany] Creating QT4 tag files (was: Re: (no subject))

djo0012 - djo0012 at xxxxx
Wed Jul 2 04:29:56 UTC 2008

> This message can have multiple reasons but most likely, your changed
> include path is not yet correct.
> According to http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/i386/libqt4-dev/filelist
> I guess it should be
>
> $prefix/include/qt4/Qt

it was effectively that path.  so I've now a tag file of about 700ko but i think it miss a lot of tag, mainly all what is in the widget class and subclass I don't know if it's come from geany being not able to parse this file or something else but it's this function that I mostly use, so the actual tag list isn't mostly helpful (yeah I've load the tag file, I have some of the Qt tag working well.)
an easy example:
the tag QSizePolicy work but not setSizePolicy() neither than QPushButton.

thanks again for the help
Jonatan