[Geany] Creating QT4 tag files (was: Re: (no subject))

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jul 1 18:36:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 01:29:16 -0400, djo0012 - <djo0012 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> thanks for your fast answerd but...
> well this script at least correct the CFLAGS probleme but when it run
> the "geany -g qt4.c++.tags $files" I got "Failed to create tags file,
> perhaps because no tags were found." I've correct the path to the
> include file "$prefix/include/qt4", I tryed to create the tags list
> for QtCore module only and it does the same.

This message can have multiple reasons but most likely, your changed
include path is not yet correct.
According to http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/i386/libqt4-dev/filelist
I guess it should be

$prefix/include/qt4/Qt

If it still won't work, add "set -x" at the beginning of the script and
check whether all substations and paths are correct.