[Geany] Problems with copy-paste in Windows version

Andreas Tscharner andy at xxxxx
Mon Jan 28 10:52:47 UTC 2008

Hello World, hello Enrico,

Geany 0.13svn >= 2188 (Latest windows build), Windows XP Professional

I have a file in the editor, mode is Win (CRLF), encoding UTF-8 (no
BOM). If I lookt at it in a hex editor, it is correctly saved with line
endings 0x0D, 0x0A.
If I mark (a part or all) the file, copy it into the clipboard and paste
it into geany, it is still correct. If I paste it into another editor,
the line endings look like 0x0D, 0x0D, 0x0A, e.g. 0x0D appears twice
(adding an extra line in the other editor and sometimes even compiler
errors if it is source code)...

Best regards
	Andreas
--