[Geany] [patch]win32_spawn, GError, status code timeout

Pierre Joye pierre.php at xxxxx
Thu Feb 28 09:36:22 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:41:45 +0100, "Pierre Joye"
>
> <pierre.php at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi Enrico,
>  >
>  > On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>  >
>  > >  (the German message at the end means: the system could not find the
>  > >  specified file)
>  > >
>  > >  The created "cmdline" string looked good:
>  > >  C:\WINNT\System32\cmd.exe /Q /C G:\geany_run_script.bat
>  >
>  > Any reason to call it using cmd.exe and not directly?
>  We need to execute the generated geany_run_script.bat, can we do this
>  without explicitly calling cmd.exe?

It should work yes. CreateProcess will actually do it in a cmd.exe
like environment, using either the given env (to be done for windows)
or the inherited one. I will debug your problem later this week and
add some docs :)

--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org