[Geany] Modifying the document browser's behavior

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Wed Feb 27 12:29:22 UTC 2008

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:57:55 +0000
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

Hi.

> Sounds good, I wonder how it knows what directories to prune -
> e.g. for /home/user/code/project/includes presumably all the parent
> dirs are stripped. I guess it could remove any parent paths which
> appear in all documents.

IMO this should be the project path. Until Geany has real "project
support", stripping the common part is one way to do it.

Another way is the manual grouping. A colleague of mine always uses this
approach. He create a group and adds some file to it. There is no path
visible, only the group as node. He uses Mr.Ed as editor (on Windows).

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>