[Geany] [Patch] draft version of vcdiff support on win32

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sun Feb 24 09:50:26 UTC 2008

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:15:52 +0100, "Pierre Joye"
<pierre.php at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 6:57 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer
> <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> >  >  Do you think it's possible to create g_spawn_async_with_pipes() on
> >  >  Windows ...
> >  > This  doesn't need to be exported to the plugin API ...
-> it does need to be exported, see below.

> >  If I may inject my 2c here, I managed to get the GDB plugin to compile
> >  and load on Windows - but it seems to suffer from the same problem,
> >  that is, its pipes don't read or write anything. So if someone does manage
> >  to get an async_with_pipes working for windows, I would like to see it
> >  available also for plugins, since the GeanyDebug plugin needs two-way
ok, see above :D.

> That looks like a very good reason for me to sit down and begin work
> (well, on Monday, it's the weekend after all ;)
Don't hurry. First enjoy your weekend, the code can also be written
next week :D.