[Geany] Minor usability issues

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Feb 22 16:44:31 UTC 2008

Hi,
Another late reply from me...

On Fri, 08 Feb 2008 14:19:05 +0100
Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl> wrote:

> Dear Geany devs,
>
> I've got some little issues/requests:
> * Closing tab 3 focuses tab 2 instead of the new third tab.

I'd like Geany to do this, I'll have a look at it when I have time.

[...]
> * Ability to assign keybindings to "Edit -> insert comments"

I guess we could add these, or some of them. Any ones in particular you
need?

> * The last line in your(/a php) file doesn't behave correctly. For
> example: autocomplete does not work

I'm not sure about this. Maybe it's been fixed - if not, can you show
some example code?

> File browser plugin
> * Use of '~' in the 'path' input
> * Change the background of 'path' to red if the path you've entered
> doesn't exist (just like the search bar does)
> * Show a tooltip when hovering above an item that doesn't fit in the
> sidebar's width

These sound good ideas, but probably I won't work on them for now.

Regards,
Nick