[Geany] [Patch] draft version of vcdiff support on win32

Pierre Joye pierre.php at xxxxx
Thu Feb 21 16:03:20 UTC 2008

Hi!

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Pierre Joye <pierre.php at gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached the wrong patch, linux did not use the new plugin function.
>
>  Also added $(MAKE) variable for mingw Makefiles, instead of statically
>  defined "make". My install has mingw32- as prefix for all gnu cmd and
>  only some exists without.

Any news on this front? Do you need anything more before a commit?

By the way, add a ) in the make_diff function for the non windows
version, I testes the patch earlier today and notices this typo  :D

Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org