[Geany] Integrated debugger

Pierre Joye pierre.php at xxxxx
Tue Feb 19 15:12:47 UTC 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 3:51 PM, Jeff Pohlmeyer <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2008 8:43 AM, Pierre Joye <pierre.php at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > gdb plugin:
> > That's a fantastic news :)
>
> Thanks, still a little rough around the edges, but it's a start.
>
> > > (Currently for Linux only)
> >
> > I did not test it yet but did you manage to get gdb working on windows
> > (mingw or other)? I thought it was not supported.
>
> Yes, there is a mingw port of gdb, but the plugin does some
> Linux-specific things that I don't think will work on windows.
> (But of course some Windows guru is welcome to try :-)

Oh my ... How can I have missed it? I was working on two builds system
, vc and mingw (I installed only for geany) only to be able to do
decent debugging with mingw :)

Once I'm done with spawn_(a)sync support on windows, I will give it a try.

Thanks for your work!
--
Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org