[Geany] Geany 0.13 and Geanylua 0.6.1 doesn't work running XP!

Jeff Pohlmeyer yetanothergeek at xxxxx
Wed Feb 13 07:42:23 UTC 2008

On Feb 13, 2008 12:46 AM, Joerg Desch <jd.vvd at web.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:54:14 -0600
> "Jeff Pohlmeyer" <yetanothergeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Anyway, this one is now working on 2000 at least:

> It works with my XP too! Thanks.
> What's the reason for the error? Different compilers?

No, the reason is me getting in too much hurry :-)

I should have checked better to make sure loading a library
from another library worked on Windows. I thought I tested it,
but I must have forgotten. The answer was to add this funny-
looking expression to the front of the exported symbols:

__declspec(dllexport)

What it means I have no idea, but it works.

I apologize for the problems,  hopefully they are gone now.

Thanks for reporting!

 - Jeff