[Geany] Geany 0.13 and Geanylua 0.6.1 doesn't work running XP!

Joerg Desch jd.vvd at xxxxx
Tue Feb 12 13:20:25 UTC 2008

Hi Jeff.

> > That symbol was just added to the library since 0.6.0, so I am
> > guessing that maybe you have an older version of the plugin
> > installed somewhere, and it is getting mixed-up and trying to
> > load the wrong one.
>
> There shouldn't be a old DLL on the system, but I'll check this today..

I've checked it. There is only one DLL installed. Geany recognize it as 0.6.1 and the path where it was found is correct. So what happens?

I've attached a screenshot of the plugin-manager and the shell.

Hope it helps...

--
Email: Joerg Desch <jd DOT vvd AT web DOT de>