[Geany] geany looks like it's linked against GTK 1.x

Johannes Deutsch j_deutsch at xxxxx
Wed Feb 6 23:01:37 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 06.02.2008, 20:30 +0100 schrieb Enrico Tröger:
> On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 19:56:50 +0100, Johannes Deutsch <j_deutsch at web.de>
> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > i have tried your tipps, but none works.
> > Now i've linked another program with my gtk+-2.10.14 :(
> > and it's the same problem!
>
> Hmmm, two questions:
> a) why do you have two GTK versions installed? Do you need both?

cause i'm worry about the functionality of my, with gtk 2.x compiled,
programs

> b) why doesn't use the GTK installation in /usr/local your user settings
> (i.e. the style settings other GTK on your system use)?

i always want to have the newest programs on my system :) straight
against the slogan : "never change a winning team"