[Geany] change view whitespace character and toogle view whitespace button

Daniel Richard G. skunk at xxxxx
Sat Dec 6 20:33:17 UTC 2008

Hi Enrico,

On Sat, 2008 Dec 06 13:44:42 +0100, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 06:24:00 -0500, "Daniel Richard G."
> <skunk at iSKUNK.ORG> wrote:
>
> >Scintilla CVS should have a bit of code I submitted a while ago that
> >implements SCI_{GET,SET}SPACEDOTSIZE. I've been using this with a
> >hard-coded value of 3, but perhaps some folks would like a pref... :-)
>
> that'd be awesome but I couldn't find those messages, not even in
> Scintilla CVS. I guess it wasn't yet committed.

Damn. This must've been over a year ago, too.

Attached is my diff against Scintilla CVS, with some unrelated changes
edited out. Give it a try if it looks interesting... let me know if it
breaks for any reason.

And everyone bug the Scintilla maintainer to apply it already ^_^

--Daniel

--
NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
EMAIL1 = skunk at iskunk.org        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /