[Geany] change view whitespace character and toogle view whitespace button

Lee Gold leegold at xxxxx
Sat Dec 6 09:56:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

How to I change the "view whitespace" character in Geany. The default is too faint. I need a bolder dot. How could I do this?

There does not seem to be hot keys or toolbar buttons for view whitespace or view line endings. I seem to have to go into the preferences to toggle on/off. Is there a way? I really need to toggle these from the edit window toolbar or hot key combinations.

Thanks,

Lee G.