[Geany] Dark Theme for Geany

Ben West mrgenixus at xxxxx
Tue Dec 2 19:03:48 UTC 2008

I tried your theme but didn't want to sign up to post on your blog.  looks
good.  It's definitely a great package.  Might inclue instructions on
uninstalling, technically, I think geany uses /usr/share/geany/filetypes.*
to configure this by default, and then overrides with ~/.geany/filedefs so
hypothetically, you could just delete he files, but I wasn't sure which were
part of the tar.gz, so I just copied from the defaults.

Thanks for your time and hard work.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>wrote:

> On Mon, 01 Dec 2008 20:35:35 +0100, ECC Admin
> <admin at eyecandycenter.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> First of all, this is a mailing list, so please subscribe to get
> further responses.
>

> >I created a dark theme for Geany using the filetypes a while back for
> >relaxing my eyes when I had to work for a long period of time. I like
> >this dark theme a lot and I thought of making it available to other
> >users of Geany. It currently supports: C, Conf, C++, CSS, HTML, Java,
> >JavaScript, LaTeX, Makefile, PHP, Python, XML, and Common (Default)
> >filetypes. You can find more details at:
> >
> >http://www.eyecandycenter.com/2008/11/dark-theme-for-geany-ide/
> >
> >I would be appreciated for any kind of feedback, bug report, or wish
> >for improving this theme.
>
> Looks fine!
>
> I guess the best thing you could do is to contact the guys from the
> Dark scheme project (http://code.google.com/p/geany-dark-scheme/, you
> mentioned it in your blog post).
> Maybe your theme could be incorporated and so it could be
> more complete.
> Alternatively, you can add a link to your blog post yourself to
> http://www.geany.org/Download/Extras.
>

> Regards,
> Enrico
>
> --