[Geany] Dark Theme for Geany

ECC Admin admin at xxxxx
Mon Dec 1 19:35:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for creating Geany. I use it regularly for
almost everything.

I created a dark theme for Geany using the filetypes a while back for
relaxing my eyes when I had to work for a long period of time. I like
this dark theme a lot and I thought of making it available to other
users of Geany. It currently supports: C, Conf, C++, CSS, HTML, Java,
JavaScript, LaTeX, Makefile, PHP, Python, XML, and Common (Default)
filetypes. You can find more details at:

http://www.eyecandycenter.com/2008/11/dark-theme-for-geany-ide/

I would be appreciated for any kind of feedback, bug report, or wish for
improving this theme.

Best Wishes
Amir