[Geany] problems with GTK 2.12 on Windows

Andreas Mokros am at xxxxx
Mon Apr 28 01:16:01 UTC 2008

Enrico Tröger wrote:

> Does this happen everytime, so is it reproducable?

Yes. I just have to open the preferences window.

> What exactly mean "don't close properly"?

After clicking OK or Cancel the window goes blank but it remains open
and doesn't react on clicking on the close button. Only closing the app
will also close the window (pretty annoying).
As I said, I had this with GTK 2.12 (I tried several versions), also
with certain windows of Claws Mail. Reverting to 2.10 fixed it. Maybe
there's something wrong with my system, but what?

--
Mockey