[Geany] Crash on some php files (opensolaris)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Apr 22 14:33:01 UTC 2008

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 02:10:43 +0300
"Andras Barna" <andras.barna at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi
>
> ** INFO: Geany 0.14, GTK+ 2.12.3, GLib 2.14.4
>
> sorry cant provide gdb backtrace. but there's dbx':

Thanks for the trace - but can you provide us with one of the PHP
source files that causes Geany to crash - or if not a small test case
that we can use to reproduce it?

I had a quick look at the trace and I guess it might be a bug in the
regex engine, but not sure, the backtrace only showed 2 frames. (The
regex engine we use is from CTags, so it's unlikely).

Regards,
Nick