[Geany] Feature request: Highlight all occurences

Steve Horsley steve.horsley at xxxxx
Fri Apr 18 15:27:38 UTC 2008

Thanks for the response, Enrico.

I have now subscribed to the mailing list. I did browse teh archives before
posting though. Honest.

Silly me, I hadn't realised that you could turn the markers in the gutter
off, which then makes the marked lines highlighted. This is a big
improvement for me.

However, to show you what I meant, I have made comparative screenshots at
http://steve.horsley.googlepages.com/Screenshot-1.png
and
http://steve.horsley.googlepages.com/Screenshot-2.png
The colour is not important, but I do prefer gedit's way of highlighting
only the text you are searching for.
But on the other hand, I do like the way that marking in geany is cumulative
over several searches - that may come in useful on occasions.

Regards,