[Geany] nightly build uses strange font in find dialog

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Apr 16 17:57:14 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 18:11:15 -0700 (PDT), "Forest"
<list8a.forest at tibit.com> wrote:

> On Tue, April 15, 2008 2:46 pm, Forest wrote:
> > Using the 2008-04-14 daily snapshot on Ubuntu Gutsy, I just noticed
> > that text I type in the find dialog appears in a monospace font.
> > This font does not match the one used by geany 0.12 from the Ubuntu
> > repositories, nor does it match my other gtk apps' widgets.  I
> > didn't notice anything reported missing during autoconf/configure.
> > Is this a bug?
>
> Never mind.  I found the changelog entry that explains the new
> behavior.

And you can easily change it as it is described in the manual.
See
https://geany.uvena.de/manual/0.14/#change-font-in-search-dialog-text-fields