[Geany] returning from "go to tag definition"

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Apr 7 15:41:46 UTC 2008

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:20:27 -0700 (PDT), "Forest"
<list8a.forest at tibit.com> wrote:

Hi,

> One little frustration, though: the "back" command takes my cursor
> back to the line I left (when jumping to a definition), but not to
> the column I left.  Instead, it always seems to move the cursor to
> the first column. Can I fix that with a config setting?  If not,
> might I submit it as a feature request or bug report?

No need to submit a feature request.
IIRC there is already one in the tracker and the code also has a
comment to make it position-based instead of line-based. It just has to
be written, will be done soon.