[Geany] ANN: String freeze for Geany 0.14

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Sun Apr 6 09:07:01 UTC 2008

Hi translators and friends of Geany,

About 8 weeks after the last big released we decided to make a string
freeze for the upcoming 0.14 release. The new release includes a big
number of new features, improvements as well as a couple of bug fixes.
Most important from my point of view are the extension and
improvement of the plugin interface, to make it now possible to add
keybindings for a plugin as well as use PKG-config for configuring
compiling/installing of plugins. But this also means a big number of
changed and added strings. Let's take the challenge over and translate
them until upcoming weekend (April, 13).

I've uploaded updated versions of the po files into the svn (r2449).
You can access (as always) them  at
http://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/geany/trunk/po/
or by checking out the svn tree of Geany by using e.g.
svn co https://geany.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/geany geany
Also on http://geany.uvena.de/i18n/ are statistics and daily updated
files available.

If your language was translated by two or more in past, please double
check directly with them or by pinging me, so we don't need to translate
same things two or three times. Also please feel to ping me for every
question or if you like to start a new translation for an unsupported
language.

Cheers,
Frank

--