[Geany] mysqli code assistant

Pierre Joye pierre.php at xxxxx
Sun Apr 6 09:46:12 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:

>  Am Samstag, den 29.03.2008, 00:00 +0100 schrieb LukasT.dev:
>
> > Hi,
>  > i would like to ask you if it possible to add support for mysqli in code
>  > assistant. It has now mysql support.
>  >
>  > If it is easy, i could help with it :) What should i do?
>  There is a file php.tags in ~/.geany/tags/ which can be edited manually.
>  I think the structure of the file should be clear if you are involved in
>  php. I would welcome such a patch too. :)

Ideally it could be generated at release time (and/or comited
automatically monthly or so) from this file:

http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/phpdoc/funcsummary.txt?revision=1.31&view=markup

This file is kept up to date by the PHP documentation team using the
functions/methods signature in the PHP sources. I'm not sure how geany
deals with methods and php (like in "$m->getFoo() for example), but
there is at least a complete list of all functions.

Pierre
http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org