[Geany] Incremental Search Backward - the third

kilo kg_kilo at xxxxx
Tue Apr 1 06:44:03 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 7:22 AM, chuck <ctl at arrowtwins.com> wrote:
> I too have used the emacs C-s and C-r for incremental searching.  Works
>  great and has been around for a long time.  Very handy and I like it.
>  (Whether it is S and R or some other keys is immaterial, but I am used
>  to the emacs keybindings) To exit the search, esc, or any arrow key
>  should do it; anything but something you would search for (which leaves
>  out the normal printable characters).  So my 2 cents is that a third
>  keybinding is probably not necessary.
>
>  chuck

I like this keybinding scene the Emacs guys talk about ;)

And regarding visual loopback, what about using one button and
alternating the image on that button? I mean, the Find button combined
with an arrow down or arrow up.

kilo