[Geany] Incremental Search Backward - the third

chuck ctl at xxxxx
Tue Apr 1 05:22:09 UTC 2008

I too have used the emacs C-s and C-r for incremental searching.  Works
great and has been around for a long time.  Very handy and I like it.
(Whether it is S and R or some other keys is immaterial, but I am used
to the emacs keybindings) To exit the search, esc, or any arrow key
should do it; anything but something you would search for (which leaves
out the normal printable characters).  So my 2 cents is that a third
keybinding is probably not necessary.

chuck