[Geany] First Question - Can I split the code window ?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Sep 19 18:09:00 UTC 2007

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:06:51 +0200, Martin Petersen
<mpetersen at samspade.de> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> first of: Geany is my favorite IDE for any Linux Desktop Framework.
> I'm using it with xfce4 and it just runs like a charm.
>
> Thank You very much and I hope You enjoy Your work so You keep up :).
Thanks.

> I would like to ask if there is the feature to split the code window
> horizontaly. If not I would like You to consider implementing it.
At the moment this is not possible. It was requested several times
[1,2,3] but it isn't that easy to implement and it is contrary to the
concept of Geany(at least which I had when started to write it).

[1] http://lists.uvena.de/pipermail/geany/2007-March/000858.html
[2]
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=787794&aid=1530436&group_id=153444
[3]