[Geany] msg_win_add

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Sat Sep 15 15:11:57 UTC 2007

Hi Nick/Enrico

I got back to this again, but to add BuildInfo into plugindata.h, it
seems like the other plugins would need to include build.h too, as you
don't include .h's in plugindata.h for some reason.

So, given that this is late in the day, maybe for now I can just add
into struct GeanyData, void *buildInfo and set it up like this

geany_data.build_info = &build_info;

in plugins.c, then it won't affect anything else before release, and
for the next release we can think on it harder?

Would this be acceptable to you now? If pls find attach patches for
r1883

thx

bd