[Geany] site looks bad in konqueror

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Fri Sep 14 20:04:35 UTC 2007

> The website doesn't validate, it could be a reason for the bad rendering
> from konqueror.

The website in general responds very slowly for me in Firefox. I've
mentioned it here before, and it could be a javascript thing.

Anyway, I notice it's a pmwiki-based site. It's possible that it could
stand an upgrade to its pmwiki engine? Looks like it's running on
2.1.11, but the current release of pmwiki is at 2.1.27 (with a
2.2.0-beta63 available as well).

Otherwise, the site isn't all that complex, and may not really even
require a wiki, per se. Seems like a handful of static pages would
work just fine...

---John