[Geany] Geany 0.12 Pre-Release

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Sep 12 13:48:37 UTC 2007

Hi all,

based on SVN revision 1870 here is a pre-release of the upcoming Geany
0.12 release. It is mainly intented for testing and bug finding as well
as to show the new plugin system.

Changes:
- many small and some bigger bugfixes
- great plugin system(with new included export and classbuilder plugins)
- code navigation
- user-definable auto completion
- symbol list icons
- some new and many improved keybindings
- many other great changes I forgot to mention (this is only s small
and incomplete list out of my memory ;-)), read the included ChangeLog
for details

If you find any bugs or anything which doesn't work as it should, just
tell us here or write us a mail.

Sources:
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.12pre.tar.gz
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.12pre.tar.bz2

Windows Binaries:
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.12pre_setup.exe
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.12pre_nogtk_setup
http://files.uvena.de/geany/geany-0.12pre_win32.zip

P.S.: this is _not_ an official release, just a version for interested
users to test new code