[Geany] msg_win_add

blackdog blackdog at xxxxx
Tue Sep 11 13:02:34 UTC 2007

As a by product of my code completion with the haxe compiler I get
syntax checks for free too on the pressing of ; in this case, so I want
to add the compiler output to the compiler window at that time. I'll
check the build.c later today.

Hey how long do i have before the next release is due? There are still
some things I'd like to get in.

Thanks

bd

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:50:36 +0100
Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 09/10/2007 07:16:50 PM, blackdog wrote:
> >
> > Hi I;ve been playing with this method (I added to my plugin api)
> >
> > geany->msgwindow->compiler_add
> >
> > and it works great, but even if I send my message as
> > file:line:type:msg, I get an assert failure from the message parser
> > (i
> > don't have it in front of me, something about "filename"),
> > is there something special about the format of the message or
> > something
> > else I should know about when trying to use this?
> >
> So you are writing a custom build process? It's probably that the
> build_info struct in build.c doesn't have the right information (e.g.
> build_info.dir). It's needed for msgwin_parse_compiler_error_line()
> to work correctly.
>
> Regards,
> Nick

http://www.blackdog-haxe.com/

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society." --Jiddu Krishnamurti