[Geany] full pathname in Open Files tab?

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Oct 24 16:23:27 UTC 2007

On 15/10/07 16:41:59, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:32:48 +0100, Nick Treleaven
> <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > On 15/10/07 14:16:27, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> > > On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:55:23 -0400, "John Gabriele"
> > > <jmg3000 at gmail.com>

> > > dialog.
> > using the checkbox in the "Open files" pane.
> > > Does anyone else experience this behaviour? It works fine here
> with
> > > GTK
> > > 2.12.
> >
> > I get this with GTK 2.8, also with the "toggled" signal change.
> >
> > Steps to reproduce:
> > Right click in Open Files list, choose show full path names - this
> > works the first time.
> > Repeat the right click menu item - this and all later repeats don't
> > work, until the sidebar notebook pages are switched.
> Either I'm doing something wrong or I don't know. I can't reproduce
> it,
> it just works here. I'm completely confused ;-).

This should be fixed now in SVN.

The problem occurred when there was no selected item in the open files
list (now documents list) after using the full path name item once,
then right clicking outside of any items to use the item again.

Regards,
Nick