[Geany] Little plugin to send files by using sylpheed

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Tue Oct 23 20:23:47 UTC 2007

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:12:05 +0200, Frank Lanitz <linux at partysoke.de>
wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> To make my work easier, I wrote a little plugin to send a file file
> I'm working on with geany by mail using Sylpheed. It's not a big thing
> and I never wanted to make it very public. But maybe it's usefull for
> somebody out there or somebody like to improve it, I've uploaded a
> patch against current svn version (r1968) of Geany to
> http://frank.uvena.de/geany/
>
> Frank

What if you'd use something like this:

/usr/lib/thunar/thunar-sendto-email %F

This is the 'send to->email recipient' helper of (Xfce's) Thunar file
manager and uses the default mail client to compose a message with an
attachment...

Just a thought (since I don't use Sylpheed/Claws)

-H-