[Geany] [wishlist] maybe plugin, maybe builtin..

Thorsten Sperber trex2003 at xxxxx
Tue Oct 23 17:06:29 UTC 2007

hi there,

I'm using geany for developement (who doesn't ;) ) and there is one
feature i would really like to be implemented. I'm talking about the
option to fold only the first level with the little [-] at the left
side. When I open my (for example) javascript file, I do that manually
with all functions to gain more oversight. If I use the menu option, I
have to resize all 2nd (and higher) levels to work with them.

I hope you understand me, my english ain't that professional ;)

regards,

Thorsten (germany)