[Geany] autocomplete.conf is not working for me

kib2 kib2 at xxxxx
Thu Oct 18 20:06:19 UTC 2007

Enrico Tröger a écrit :
> Basically, run it with
> $ LANG=C geany
> to get the English locale,
> $ LANG=de geany
> for the Germany locale and so on(use 2-letter country codes). But the C
> library on the system have to support the language you choose. Don't
> ask me about details on this, I'm not sure. But LANG=C should be
> working in any case because it's the default fallback.
> Anyway, I'm pretty sure this doesn't solve Kib's problem but as strange
> as it is, who knows ;-).
I've tried with the English default, there's no problem but the
autocomplete is not working.
Now, I tried with my locale (I suppose the French one to be "fr", isn't
it ?), and here's what i get :

kib at kib:~/Bureau/XP_Docs/RST/reSTinPeace$ LANG=C geany
kib at kib:~/Bureau/XP_Docs/RST/reSTinPeace$ LANG=fr geany

(geany:7619): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
        Using the fallback 'C' locale.

(geany:7619): Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

Regards,
Kib.