[Geany] autocomplete.conf is not working for me

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Oct 17 12:46:26 UTC 2007

On 17/10/07 13:22:29, kib2 wrote:
> Nick Treleaven a écrit :
> > On 15/10/07 22:20:02, kib2 wrote:
> >
> >> Nick Treleaven a écrit :
> > Maybe Geany isn't picking up the autocomplete.conf file for some
> > reason. Can you try running geany -d from a terminal, just to see
> what
> > debug messages you get?
> [...]
> ** INFO: Unloaded: /home/kib/opt/lib/geany/classbuilder.so
> ** INFO: Unloaded: /home/kib/opt/lib/geany/export.so
> ** INFO: Unloaded: /home/kib/opt/lib/geany/htmlchars.so

Well, at least we know Geany is picking up the correct installation
directory.

> Ok, all my personnal Geany files are inside "/home/kib/.geany", in
> particular the "autocomplete.conf" one.
> So I've tried launching Geany with "geany -c /home/kib/.geany", but
> again with no result.

Thanks for the extra info. Unfortunately I'm not sure what's causing
the problem. I think the only thing we haven't checked is the
autocomplete.conf file itself (but I guess that shouldn't have changed
since installation).

Regards,
Nick