[Geany] full pathname in Open Files tab?

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Mon Oct 15 15:10:00 UTC 2007

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:16:34 +0200, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:08:56 +0200, Enrico Tröger
> <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:02:01 +0200, Harold Aling <h.aling at home.nl>
>> wrote:

>> > GTK 2.12.0-1ubuntu3 (Xubuntu Gutsy 7.10)
>> Fine, so we can safely exclude GTK and it is probably my code ;-).
>
> Could you try SVN r1946. I changed the signal for the menu item from
> "activate" to "toggled" but I have no idea whether it helps because it
> works for me fine in both ways ;-(.

Nope, still bugged here...

I've:
* installed Geany r1946
* opened Geany (6 files opened from last session)
* opened the "open files" tab
* set it to show the full path names
* OK
* set it NOT to show the full path names
* no go
* opened the "Symbols" tab
* opened the "Open files tab"

!!! a different tab is activated in the editor (the 5th) !!!

* set it NOT to show the full path names
* OK

So there is a bug hidden here somewhere...

-H-