[Geany] full pathname in Open Files tab?

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Sun Oct 14 20:55:23 UTC 2007

On 10/14/07, Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:32:57 -0400, "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Also, it seems that I'm now unable to go back to showing full path
> > names, after doing so once.
>
> Not sure what you mean. If I change the full path setting by clicking
> the checkbox in the open files popup menu, I can do it again and again
> and again. It toggles between full path and only base file name.

It toggles fine for me when I access the option via the Prefs dialog.
It does not toggle properly for me when right-clicking and using the
checkbox in the "Open files" pane.

However, I found a trick: if I switch to the Symbols tab, and then
back to the Open files tab, I can then toggle the path info once.

---John