[Geany] autocomplete.conf is not working for me

kib2 kib2 at xxxxx
Sun Oct 14 18:48:14 UTC 2007

Enrico Tröger a écrit :

> Just to get sure it isn't related to your config:
> start Geany from the command line and set a different configuration
> directory to create and use a plain default configuration, e.g.:
> geany -c /tmp/geany_test
In fact I can't start Geany from my command-line.
I installed it with John's method
(http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2007-October/001931.html).
So Geany executable can be found inside my /home/kib/opt/bin directory.

Nevertheless, when I launch "./geany -c /tmp/geany_test
" from there, typing "for" followed by TAB doesn't make anything but a
space.

> and again just type "for" and press TAB.
>
> Regards,
> Enrico

See you,
Kib.